First in market: "Medical + Critical Illness" double protectionMake an appointment now
Critical illnesses often strike without warning, and put you and your family in great stress all in a sudden. While worrying that the unforeseen financial burden of medical care will derail the future plans of your family, you also need experts’ advice from the diagnosis and start the appropriate medical treatment. Tahoe Life understands it and offers you MultiGuard Critical Illness Protection Plan (the “Plan”) with all-round protections against 171 critical illnesses at an affordable cost. In addition to paying out a lump-sum benefit to ease your financial pressure, the Plan also covers multiple claims against cancer, stroke and heart attack, and reimburses you the medical expenses. You will also have access to timely professional advice and support throughout the journey of recovery. Even when there are challenges from time to time, we are standing by you and bringing you back to a brilliant life.
1. MultiGuard double up offer (the “Offers”) is offered by Tahoe Life Insurance Company Limited (“Tahoe Life”) and covers the period from 17 February 2020 to 30 September 2020, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
2. The terms and conditions of Novel Coronavirus special benefit (“Offer One”):
a) 24:00 31 December 2020 Hong Kong time;
b) the total amount of Novel Coronavirus special benefit paid and/or payable under the policy reaches USD 25,000 or HKD 200,000;
c) the death of the insured; or
d) termination of the policy.
3. First year premium refers to first year annual premium. First year annual premium refers to the premium payable on an annual payment mode, regardless that the customer selects the premium payable on an annual, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly basis, the first year premium discount offer (“Offer Two”) shall be calculated based on the first year annual premium payable in annual mode and levy on insurance premium which is collected by the Insurance Authority is not included. For prepayment cases, the Offer Two is applicable to the first year annual premium only.
Calculation of the Offer Two:
4. The Offer Two will be issued in the form of premium voucher. For detailed terms and conditions of the premium voucher, please refer to the premium voucher printed along with the proposal. Each premium voucher can be used once and for one application of Eligible Policy only.
5. In order to enjoy the Offers, your completed application and required documents of the Plan together with full premium payable must be submitted and received by Tahoe Life on or before 30 September 2020 (the “Eligible Policy”). If you cancel the application before policy approval/cancel the Eligible Policy during the policy cooling-off period or the application is not accepted by Tahoe Life, you will not be entitled to the Offers. Tahoe Life shall only refund the actual amount of premium and levy on insurance premium paid to you. For more details of policy cooling-off period, please refer to the Consent and Declaration section on policy application form.
6. If you are entitled to other promotional offers simultaneously, Tahoe Life reserves the discretion of whether to grant the Offers.
7. The Offers are not for sale, resale or cannot be transferred to others and cannot be converted to cash, other products, services or discounts offers. Unless otherwise specified by Tahoe Life, the Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other offers of the related services provided by Tahoe Life.
8. Tahoe Life reserves the right of final approval of the application for the Plan.
9. Tahoe Life has the right to terminate or change the Offers and/or change any of the relevant terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If there is any dispute, Tahoe Life reserves the right of final decision.